Moving is a part of everyday life, and people around Philadelphia and the world relocate each day with the help of moving companies. Choosing the right moving companies can reduce the stress associated with moving. So, you no longer have to seek out for other options.
Our focus is to provide you the best and highest quality services
We have professional packers who are well trained in packing appropriately. They distinguish the packing of fragile items to be done safely; this is to assure the safe delivery of them. Our professionals correctly label every item so as to assure a well managed delivery. We offer quality-packing materials such as tapes, wooden crates, metal or plastic drums, pallets etc as per the necessity of packaging of goods. We precisely use superior instruments to maintain the longevity of packing.
We will send packing experts with boxes to your home one to three days in advance of your move to carefully wrap and pack your belongings. We take care of things on a room-by-room or full-home basis. We can also unpack for you, putting things where you'd like them. If you opt for our Mirror Image packing service, you don't even have to tell the movers where to put your things in the new home.
Un-packing is actually a time consuming task and sometimes more then packing. It is a crucial job while relocating to new place. Unpacking service has to be quick as people of the house or office would like to get back into their routine lifestyle. Our professionals can carefully unpack your belongings without misplacing any of it.
We're also available when you're just moving items or furniture around town for friends or family...let us help with the big stuff.
What type of Packing Services do you need?
- You'd rather not worry about packing at all. We will send a team of experienced movers and packers to your home to pack up the attic to the basement. Of course, we will leave out any items you'll need on the night before moving, and quickly pack those up on move day.
- If you don't mind packing some - or even most - of your items on your own, but would like some additional help, we can accommodate that too. Perhaps you'd just like us to tackle a large collection of breakables or just work on preparing storage areas for the move - we're happy to.
- Moving is generally an exhausting experience, even if you hire professionals to do the hard labor. If you would like some assistance settling in to your new home, we can undertake the entire job or simply provide a few hours of service - your call.
Ready, set, pack! Good packing means...
- Limiting cartons, when possible, to a maximum weight of 50 pounds to make handling easier.
- Wrapping items carefully.
- Providing plenty of cushioning to absorb shock.
- Using sturdy cartons that close.
- Making sure cartons are firmly packed and do not rattle, bulge outward or bend inward.
- Not mixing items from different rooms in the same carton, when possible.